Thursday night football? not broadcast!!!
Postman Delivers
2007-12-01 22:20:06 UTC
I guess it is time to kill my Cox TV signal, when Cox wants me to
subscribe to a private TV channel to watch Footbal, instead of
broadcasting on the basic service...
Justice Gustine
2007-12-01 23:48:05 UTC
Post by Postman Delivers
I guess it is time to kill my Cox TV signal, when Cox wants me to
subscribe to a private TV channel to watch Footbal, instead of
broadcasting on the basic service...
I'd say you need to look a little beyond the pipeline.

NFL could very well put the football games on "Free TV" but are
getting greedy.

"As we celebrate mediocrity all the boys upstairs want to see
How much you'll pay for what you used to get for free"
--Tom Petty
"From spongecake to satellites, it's gotta be Krebstar"
Postman Delivers
2007-12-04 16:54:32 UTC
Post by Justice Gustine
Post by Postman Delivers
I guess it is time to kill my Cox TV signal, when Cox wants me to
subscribe to a private TV channel to watch Footbal, instead of
broadcasting on the basic service...
I'd say you need to look a little beyond the pipeline.
NFL could very well put the football games on "Free TV" but are getting
greedy.
"As we celebrate mediocrity all the boys upstairs want to see How much
you'll pay for what you used to get for free"
--Tom Petty
* * *
Justice,

I see that this upcoming Thursday's NFL game is also not being broadcast
on TV... I could phone and increase my monthly Cox Cable billing in
excess of two hundred USDlrs per month and see the game, but tis very
unlikely that is going to happen.

I did not watch any NFL games this weekend, so maybe I will step away
from this sometimes televised sport, now that it has become to expensive
to follow...

JR the postman
jlee1951
2007-12-09 18:04:51 UTC
Gentlemen,

The games are shown on the NFL game channel (339 I think). I get this
channel and do not pay for any premium sports package.